GT6M
      (65 years old)
    2. tr3acrit
      tr3acrit
      (58 years old)
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• trevorgilby  »  had17462

I note in a post that you may have a tonneau with headrest pockets available. If do could you private message me as interested in acquiring one
      · 0 replies
    • William M Smith  »  JochemsTR

Good day  JochemsTR.   I've been following you as I have just now figured how to contact you,  I think.   You seem to have a lot of information on something I'm excited about - the Volvo booster for the TR6.  I have a 73 and do like working on improvements,  mostly ones that can't be seen - like the Volvo booster.   I now can access the UK TR Registry.  So far I have acquired a Volvo  9157699 booster and 2 TR6 aluminum blocks.   I don't have a shop, but I'm ready to try anything.     I've heard that you might have what needs to be done to the aluminum  block  and other details. Any leads to that end would be greatly appreciated.   Of course acquiring a "car ready" block would be worth at least a hundred bucks to me.  Im aware that's a long shot.  BTW, The booster has a nonajustable fork.  Just telling me where to look would help.     Help,  William 
      · 0 replies
    • terry smith  »  ianc

Happy Birthday
      · 0 replies
    • monty  »  rcreweread

Hi Rich,
      Did you receive my pm yesterday?
      Monty.
      · 0 replies
    • Scotsman  »  Paul Harvey

Paul,
      Dont know if you are still on this forum, if so I have a question regarding a post you made back in 2014 about the oil pressure relief valve on the TR4A. I have a Tecalemit unit on my car and the valve isnt working with oil pr going from 10/20 all the way to 100+ depending on the rpm.
      Im wanting to bench test and identify where the issue is. The only replacement part appears to be the ball.
      Any info on a simple way to bench test, off the shelf parts, and resurfacing the valve seat would be helpful.
      Thanks,
      Richard
      · 0 replies

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.